Sky News speaks to the Australian actress and producer at the London premiere of her new movie, Birds Of Prey.
89 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.sky.com
story/margot-robbie-wants-men-to-watch-female-led-movies-theyd-find-a-way-to-relate-11921187

Oh look a tone deaf SJW cunt.

Let me lay this out for you love. Men will watch GOOD female led movies that don't call men useless cunts and paint the wamenz as Mary Sue characters, don't demonise men, don't make all men evil useless fucks and all women perfect, don't talk about BS concepts like 'toxic masculinity' and other nonsense feminist talking points, that don't deliberately ugly up attractive women.

When you're watching aqua man with his top off - yet men have to watch you in a garbage bag - do ya think men don't notice the double fucking standard? Cause you haven't. Get out of your hollywood bubble you feckless cunt.

Tits or gtfo.

Yeah, men will relate to being beaten up by women who are half their size.

Fuck Harley Quinn and her emancipation. I hope the film is this year's female Ghostbusters.

The wording and lack of context in the title of the article makes it seem worse than it actually is, at least superficially.

She's saying that men shouldn't avoid a movie simply because the main character is a woman or because it was directed by a woman.

The problem here is that men don't do that. We don't avoid movies just because a woman was involved with it in some capacity. We avoid bad movies with weak characters or stories, or increasingly, all movies because, lets be honest, pretty much everything coming out of hollywood these days is trash designed to subvert more than just our 'expectations' but our culture and society as well.

If I had to guess, though, I'd say its about even odds she already understands that, and is doing the standard feminist BS strawman ploy: "You're not objecting to the movie on the ground it lacks merit, you're mad there's a wahman who passes that Bechdel test thing."

Nobody falls for it, though. Except maybe your male feminist 'allies' who everyone knows are just trying to manipulate their way into your pants.

Nah, I stopped watching women beating up men when I realized y'all actually believe that shit! Keep your Mary Sues and macho women social engineering and stop ruining everything. Terminator, Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Marvel movies and comics, the Walking Dead, Dr Who etc etc

Toxic feminity is a disease.

But, I know you can't help it, just be sure to show the woman running up to the man 2-3 times bigger and jumping crotch first in their face and wrapping your legs around them as you flip them to the floor. That NEVER gets tired!👌🙄

Edit History

2020-21-We 12:21:58 pm

Nah, I stopped watching wen beating up men when I realized y'all actually believe that shit! Keep your Mary Sues and macho women social engineering and stop ruing everything. Terminator, Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Marvel movies and comics, the Walking Dead, Dr Who etc etc

Toxic feminity is a disease.

But, I know you can't help it, just be sure to show the woman running up to the man 2-3 times bigger and jumping crotch first in their face and wrapping your legs around them as you flip them to the floor. That NEVER gets tired!👌🙄

Keep on attacking white men, Pedowood. You won't like the end result.

We relate JUST FINE, bitchface. That's why "female led" woke crap like Ghostbusters 2016 are in the discount bin for 99 cents while non-woke female led movies like Alien are considered CLASSICS.

No.

??? I like Bridget Jones Diary, Almost all Jane Austen adaptions, Alien, Terminator, Contact, Silence of the Lambs.....on and on. What I don't like are idiots taking an obvious male character and trying to warp it into a female character and a script being so woke that you are literally laughing at the absurdity of the plot and the character interactions

How about.....No?

Dissenter
connecting...