An 18-karat gold, fully-operational toilet is to be installed at Blenheim Palace and members of the public will be able to use it.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.sky.com
story/golden-toilet-by-cattelan-to-be-installed-at-blenheim-palace-11709954

The artist sucks so much to create a toilet and call it art. I'm tired of mentally ill people being mislabeled as artists.

What, they couldn't put in a golden bidet, they opted for the cheap ass industrial stainless steel toilet paper holder?

Who would wait in line to see or use this stupid toilet? It's not art, it just a fucking toilet and looks the same as any found in any stinking truck stop, except it gold instead of white porcelain.

just cause you sit your ass on a golden throne don't mean your shit doesn't stink

Wow....just wow.....I though I saw the worse of stupid....I had not.

"Donald Trump was offered it after being told he could not borrow a fragile Van Gogh to hang in the White House." The president asked to borrow a painting, they offered him a toilet made of gold,.. The message couldn't be clearer. These people insult US and our President at every chance they get.

I think I've found the entirety of the problem: "...She added that the "equation between excrement and art has long been mined by neo-Marxist thinkers who question the relationship between labour and value"..."

Dissenter
connecting...