"You're all f**ked up. Every one of you is f**ked up," Trump said according to a new book before looking at Pence and stating, "Including you!"
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nationalfile.com
trump-told-pence-and-milley-youre-all-fked-up-for-refusing-to-use-military-during-2020-blm-riots-report/

And, AGAIN, Trump was right.

That why we all love Trump sp much. He is the sledgehammer of truth.

we all said they were fucked. they still are. all of them enemies of the people and they all need to meet the gallows

If this is true President Trump is 100 percent correct. Both Pence and Milley are disgusting sacks of shit. Traitors 100 percent.

I would like the fact that he said that, IF he said it, but why the heck didn't he just tell Milley and the rest of the old woketard generals that their services were no longer needed, and appoint some young maverick one- and two-stars who would actually do what he told them to do? Why the @#&! does anyone get away with "refusing" the President's orders?

Edit History

2021-10-Su 04:10:25 pm

I would like the fact that he said that, IF he said it, but why the heck didn't he just tell Milley and the rest of the old woketard generals that their services were no longer needed, and appoint some young maverick one- and two-stars who would actually follow orders?

They were, are still are truly fucked up traitors.

“Had Mike Pence had the courage to send it back to the legislatures, you would have had a different outcome, in my opinion,” Trump said in the excerpt of former Vice president Mike Pence’s refusal to take a stand for election integrity in January, adding “What courage would have been is to do what Thomas Jefferson did [and said], ‘We’re taking the votes.’ That would have been politically unacceptable. But sending it back to these legislatures, who now know that bad things happened, would have been very acceptable.”

"The former President also reportedly stated that his biggest regret was not using the military to put an end to the BLM insurrection of 2020."

Boy, did he turn out to be 100% right.

Completely accurate.

Pretty mild words for some horrible, disingenuous lea.... politicians.

Why does everyone go easy on Milley? Perhaps they ought to not. Sling those slurs

Edit History

2021-03-Mo 01:03:31 am

Pretty mild words for some horrible, disingenuous lea.... politicians.

Sounds an awful LOT like you're saying Trump was right yet AGAIN, & most of us didn't even know it!!! Congrats Trump!! By my calculations, Trump is now ahead of the left a gazillion to NONE!!!

Dissenter
connecting...