The WHO says the COVID-19 pandemic "must" end in 2022, and it requires vaccinating everyone on the planet.
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
nationalfile.com
says-covid-19-pandemic-must-end-2022-requires-vaccinating-whole-world/

No.

It doesn't.

All that is required to end this incandescent BULLSHIT is for people to NOT COMPLY.

Period.

There never was a pandemic for me. Never got sick, never lost work, as a matter of fact, I've got more work than I want. I will never be genocide jabbed, and anyone who believes they will achieve that, better come packin', because I will defend myself as with any other deadly threat, I don't care what they're wearing or who they work for.

NO. Tyranny must end in 2022, And it requires hanging all the criminal conspiring enemies of humanity. This is war. Hunt them all down in 2022.

Running a tight schedule are we?

I don't need your mystery cocktail. I've had the koof and survived. Why does the entire world NEED to be jabbed? Why doesn't any government recognize natural immunity?

Translation: It would take full compliance with the globalist's agenda.

#PureBlood Not taking the poison for a virus I've easily survived.

How about no and/or go fuck yourself. Ahahahahahahaha I am so glad we are making the worst people in society so angry hahahahaha.

Hey commie dickhead....no worries about me...Joey says I'm gonna die this winter. So why all the fuss about me then?

I'll take the one HE'S getting, it's the same one they've given Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates amd most of Isreal. Just kidding, I wouldn't take their vaccines for a trillion bucks if it was saline solution.

Dissenter
connecting...