The head of a Muslim charity said: ‘I’m scared for my personal safety, I worry about my children’s future’.
57 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
metro.co.uk
2019/12/15/british-muslims-start-leaving-uk-boris-johnson-wins-election-11911078/

Seeing as assimilation is always out of the question, why not go somewhere that already has the muslim sharia way of life and does not need to be campaigned and changed?

Like France.

"""I’m scared for my personal safety, I worry about my children’s future’.""" Turnabout is fair play! Go worry about them back in your shit hole Muslim country...

Edit History

2019-57-Su 02:57:30 pm

"""I’m scared for my personal safety, I worry about my children’s future’.""" Turn around is fair play! Go worry about them back in your shit hole Muslim country...

If only ...

Oh Great. Another million heading to Southern Ontario.

So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen, adieu Adieu, adieu To you and you and you

Yeah, we had leftist commies everywhere promising to move to Canada if Trump won and I've yet to see a single one of these Marxist imbeciles move north, just typical virtue-signaling.

Good, murderer and rapist, get out!

You should never feel safe in any civilized country.

I for one will not be hopping mad if Manzoor Ali takes his children and fleas back to Pakistan.

Yay!! Can we have a General Election every month for a the next few years.

This is excellent news, the sooner Islam goes back from whence they came so much the better. He need not worry of his safety, as long as they all leave the there will be no violence towards them , but if they stay, eventually they will be forced to go back to the shit hole they came from. The true British want their country back. With Brexit won, now its time to clean house, either Bus, boat, or box we will let the Islamic Scourge choose how they want to leave. but leave you will

Edit History

2019-06-Su 04:06:00 pm

This is excellent news, the sooner Islam goes back from whence they came so much the better. He need not worry of his safety, as long as they all leave the there will be no violence towards them , but if they stay, eventually they will be forced to go back to the shit hole they came from. The true British want their country back. They've won Brexit, now its time to clean house, either Bus, boat, or box we will let the Islamic Scourge choose.

Dissenter
connecting...