Tommy Robinson supporters are using a new ‘freedom of speech’ tool to get around media ‘censors’ and social media bans. Just as the far-right activist was purged from Facebook and...
509 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
metro.co.uk
2019/02/27/tommy-robinson-fans-find-new-way-get-round-facebook-twitter-bans-8766699/

Joe Roberts of Metro writes: “Just as the far-right activist was purged from Facebook and Instagram yesterday, a new platform for white supremacists to comment freely on any news article or web page was launched.

“The downloadable browser add-on is called Dissenter and it was created by Gab....”

Nothing like free publicity, especially from the salty-tear crowd. Thanks, Joe! 😂😂😂

I'm not a white supremacist, dickheads. I believe in free speech, you should try it sometime. Instead you opt to throw people in jail for voicing opposition to the EU, and for posting prank memes. Meanwhile, you allow Sharia Law enforcers to patrol your streets, give Muslim rape gangs free rein, and virtue signal your civilization into chaos.

Edit History

2019-03-We 09:03:30 pm

I'm not a white supremacist, dickheads. I believe in free speech, you should try it sometime. Instead you opt to throw people in jail for voicing opposition to the EU, and prank memes. Meanwhile, you allow Sharia Law enforcers to patrol your streets, give Muslim rape gangs free rein, and virtue signal your civilization into chaos.

Damn that didn't take long. Dissenter may get bigger than I thought

Another article on Dissenter. Of course trying to paint it in a negative light. All press is good press!

As Tommy Robinson said:

“The alliance of big business and governments to restrict freedom of speech to control populations is the very essence of fascism.”

What is it with leftists always wanting to "purge" dissenters? Some things never change. #Dissenter

Absolute gutter journalism at its worst. The desperate attempt to tarnish Dissenter as a "white supremacist" site is entirely indicative of how scared of it fake news gutter journalism sites like the Metro are.

Unlucky, lying scumbags, we win.

I'm not a Metro reader, in fact this is the first of your articles I can recall even seeing. But I did come here to make fun of you on Dissenter! 😀

I must have missed in the T&C’s you have to be a ‘white supremacist’ to use this app 😂 Does anyone even read the Metro anymore? #FakeNews

What an awful fake news article this is. The hack writing it clearly does not understand the term Far Right. Tommy was removed from Facebook as he has exposed the BBC for their alignment with extreme far left organisations such as Hope Not Hate, and because he is non Sharia compliant. If you are also a free thinker, go to youtube and watch his documentary exposing the BBC and John Sweeney.

Dissenter
connecting...