Edit: This article was designed to invoke strong emotions and go viral. To see how I designed it to go viral, click here. To learn why I shouldn’t have, click here.
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
medium.com
@guinanleo/today-i-gave-my-dad-a-choice-trump-or-his-grandkids-and-his-son-b2f971ed39f9

hopeully he will give your portion of any inheritance to trumps reelection in your name. i'd turn in my own kid for rioting.... and you are right, this election is about america remaining a place of law and order for all, or a faggotridden wasteland of social justice bullshit where people who work have their gains given to those who will not, and anything goes. wait till they cornhole your kid after some queer grooms him during reading hour, maybe you'll get your head right.

what a disappointment you must be to him, can't have a disagreement with your own father without trying to cancel culture a man who devoted something to you at his own expense.

he's better off with you out of his life anyway. hope dad doesn't lose any sleep over it. hard to see your kids become a waste of food, but something tells me he's been getting used to it for a while. hope the maipulation of OMG! not seeing you doesn't work on him, even though your wife must put the screws to your manhood pretty well, maybe he's made of the sterner "fuck you" stuff. i suspect so.

Looking at how fat and disgusting pig of a human you are he already failed as a father

Leo Guinan, communist, douche-bag, child abuser, bad son.

This is gamma posturing. I got a Grant that says chicken-arms here said no such f*cking thing. He lacks the balls to do this in real life, and is posturing for his prog-nazi fellows.

Well, that is quite typical of the tolerance of the left.

What a disappointment of a son. I feel bad for his father.

Dissenter
connecting...