This year, more than 610,000 Americans will die from heart disease. It's the leading cause of death for both men and women.
92 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
m.washingtontimes.com
news/2018/jul/8/fatty-foods-dont-cause-heart-disease-bread-and-pas/?fbclid=IwAR212svFFd1T4FmhwWTe-JIYcwZgh6lRAheN_Mk0RufMoXj0iyGLhKexNFo

Ever notice how the "science" is always changing?

In the 90s, fat was the problem. But then it wasn't.

Then it was cholesterol. Oh wait, only a type of cholesterol. Oh wait, not that now.

Then it was sugar. Oh wait, the problem is actually High Fructose Corn Syrup. Oh wait, it's just fructose now. Oh wait, not that that, either.

Then it was red meat. Oh wait, it's just corn-fed, non-organically harvested red meat. Oh wait, not that!

Then it was gluten, and wheat, and pesticides, and...

This goes on and on and on with every food you can imagine. Corn, peanuts, milk - every month there is something you shouldn't be eating.

Other than people with legitimate allergies or celiac, I call BS. All this "discovery" is just a way for food manufacturers to sway you into lining their pockets.

Also, the food industry is poisoning the food on purpose for profit. That's just a guess, but makes sense.

Maybe people should just stop eating, period.

When I was a kid butter was bad and margarine was good. Now you hear things like "margarine is only one molecule from being plastic." My nutrition teacher was correct when he said "Never trust an MD with your nutrition, they're fucking idiots." Dr King, 2014.

What the fuck ever.

People just say shit like this.

Wait a year and they'll be telling us that something else is going to kill us.

The vegan lobby is destroying human health across the globe and still has the gall to say that it's eating meat doing it.

Science is always changing. I thought science was supposed to state irrefutable facts, but they just have scientists state opinions now & call it facts. The "Progressive Science", not actual science. This is why I'm skeptical when any idiot that is labeled a scientist says something. No study, no peer-reviewed journal, data, or any statistics? Well, then it's bullshit, not science.

Edit History

2019-47-Th 12:47:33 pm

Science is always changing. I thought science was supposed to state irrefutable facts, but they just have scientists state opinions now & call it facts. The "Progressive Science", not actual science. This is why I'm skeptical when any idiot that is labeled a scientist says something. No study, no peer-reviewed journal, data, or any studies? Well, then it's bullshit, not science.

Everything can kill you. Just exercise and watch how much you eat. The key is not to eat too much.

I love this. This is exactly why climate change is false. They cant even fucking figure food out but you're gonna tell me we are all dead in 12 years. GTFO with that shit.

Finally telling the truth! They rode the pushing statin train long enough I guess....

Carbs are sugar essentially.

Trust your gut, well if you feed your gut the food it needs haha. God made, good, man-made, bad. Simple.

Trending On m.washingtontimes.com
No trending URLs at this time
Trending Comments On m.washingtontimes.com
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...