33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
hotair.com
archives/allahpundit/2019/07/12/aoc-want-testify-saw-border-want-sworn/

Charge her with perjury when she lies!!!!!

She’s too dumb and ignorant to realize she is now under oath

Remember when Prince changed his name to a symbol? AOC should be called 🙄

If what she said were true, she would have taken pictures. Where are they? I'm certainly not going to take her word for this. Cow farts, what is this garbage disposal thing, and it'll only cost 100 trillion dollars to implement my plan or we're all going to die in 10 years. That AOC?

She can testify about how people are suffering because politicians like her invite people to immigrate here illegally and make them false promises

She didn't see anything. Not with her head that far up her ass. The only view she had was of her own colon. #honk #honk #honk #honk #pivotgirl #circularfiringsquad

There is a 100% chance she will lie and run on emotions. It's how she rolls. She's done it already by lying about wimmens drinking from toilets. So let her testify, then charge her with lying to Congress. But of course they won't because conservatives just let them get away with anything. Omar married her brother, committed bigamy, tax fraud, immigration fraud, and stole campaign funds to pay a divorce lawyer. Yet has faced zero consequences.

Give her what she wants. I love natural selection.

You need to be Sworn AT, darling. Not sworn in.

We all remember you at the border... crying at a car park. https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgranitegrok.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F06%2FOcasio-Cortez-border-theater.jpg&f=1

Remember bitch, lying to Congress under oath is a crime. It makes no difference that you’re a member of Congress!

Perjury charges in 3...2...1...

Trending On hotair.com
Trending Comments On hotair.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...