36 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
home.bt.com
news/showbiz-news/madonna-on-ageism-in-the-music-industry-im-punished-for-turning-60-11364359726202

You are not being punished for turning 60, you are just being ignored because you are no longer relevant. No one wants to see a 60 year old singing stripper. It's not ageism, it's just biology.

Edit History

2019-07-Sa 04:07:23 pm

You are not being punished for turning 60, you are just being ignored because you are no longer relevant. No one want to see a 60 year old singing stripper. It's not ageism, it's just biology.

When you rely on vulgarity, nudity, satan, and your breasts, to become famous, you lost me at "hello". Never a fan.

Well I'm sure your degeneracy and globalist agenda will keep the (((music industry))) pushing your shit.

Her fame always completely mystified me. I feel we are living in a Bizarro universe where this woman is famous. Meanwhile on the real Earth, Deborah Harry is much more famous.

Waaah waaah waah get over yourself Madonna. Everyone gets old and everyone who builds a career on their youth and their looks will lose it some day. You're not the first person to be yesterday's news baby and you won't be the last!

diseased slattern , her vagina could safely smuggle a teenage refugee through customs .

You are punished because you SUCK.

Grace Slick had words about old fools like yourself.."anyone over 40 should get off the stage, you are making an ass of yourself."

Edit History

2019-03-Sa 05:03:02 pm

You are punished because you SUCK.

Grace Slick had words about old fools like yourself..anyone over 40 should get off the stage, you are making an ass of yourself.

You used your body and sex to sell your records. Everyone knows that doesn't last. You can't build on sand and blame everyone else when your house gets washed away.

She was, presumably still is, talented, incredibly beautiful with the right light, makeup etc and I must admit, THE most perfect ass, ever. Yes, better than Kylie. But when you make your career out of being a young, sexually attractive girl, it doesn't work so well when you're 60? No shit? As for the "As a woman I had to fight to get where I am now", that's plain nutz. As a young attractive woman you had to fight to be a young attractive woman? There's literally older MEN out there doing that today, now THEY have a fight, you sure didn't! Show us your saggy tits?

It’s not ageism.

It’s disgusting-slutwhore-hagism.

Trending On home.bt.com
No trending URLs at this time
Trending Comments On home.bt.com
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...