The singer β€” an ardent Trump supporter β€” echoed far-right conspiracy theories about COVID-19 while acknowledging that he had it.
58 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
globalnews.ca
news/7773675/ted-nugent-coronavirus-covid-19-denier/

PCR is NOT A DIAGNOSTIC tool, it is a research tool used to replicate cell lines. The COVID-19 virus hasn't even been isolated and may not even exist.

Yeah, but is he dead? That's what we're all supposed to be afraid of, right? How many people that you personally knew have died FROM the china bat soup flu?

maybe he just has the flu. it happens. covids tests dont work for jack.

I won't take the jab nor will I be tested.

The tests are inaccurate and are used to continue this hysteria. The jabs are unnecessary considering the high survivability of the koof and the experimental nature of mRNA gene therapy

BE Well Ted, You are healthy, you don't Smoke, Drink or do drugs and you are not Obese. Your chances of survival are 99.8%

99.5 % of the people who have had Covid live to tell the tale.

My old-lady was diagnosed with Covid months ago. I got sick shortly afterwards and refused to take the test as I did not want to add to the general hysteria. Perhaps they should "Test" everyone before they take the vaccine; but a positive would make the jab unnecessary, won't it? A large number of cases without a corresponding large number of deaths should be a good thing in a sane world.

I don't think he like myself denied that the deep state and China launched a man made bioweapon into the world to take control of the sheeple. He just knows that it is an exaggerated bull shit lie on it danger and to inject the world with a depopulation vaccination. So fuck off msm.

PRC test is non-provable either way. It's a secondary-effect analysis that gives false positives on all types of things.

Ted is currently being interviewed on Frankspeech.com. He appears completely normal.

Dissenter
connecting...