Twitter says its policy exemption for world leaders won't apply after Donald Trump has left office.
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
gizmodo.com
trumps-free-pass-on-twitter-could-end-january-20-2021-1845385595

“Twitter—by far his favorite platform for whipping his base into a frenzy—was forced”

How was Twitter forced? Trump could easily go to Gab. Twitter is making a MINT off of all the ad space that Trump brings followers to.

Well... Wait 4 more years then, Twitter BS.

The day after he is reelected he should move to Gab/Minds/Etc and require that any funded/subsidized platform comply with the spirit of free speech or require all government agencies stop using them.

Twitter would wither on the vine if he and everyone (weather, earthquake, govt representatives, etc) else bailed. The media would have to follow them and instant advertising for alt tech.

if he loses, we’ll never hear the end of it.

We’re going to watch a senior citizen with dementia completely melt down in real time.

19 Reply PENDING APPROVAL Paul Wilson DonkeyFingers 10/16/2020 08:40 Are you talking about Biden? The DNC will never end this elder abuse.

Still waiting for them to enforce those very rules against the left.

This cat in the alley... Sees us and always raises its back... We're gonna call it JACK...

If he wants to be insufferable on Fox, Parler, or whatever other bullshit site he wants to decamp to, let him shout into the void. Just so long as I don’t have to hear about it, and they publish the location of his grave so I can piss on it.

6 Reply PENDING APPROVAL Paul Wilson MonkeyBiz 10/16/2020 08:40 I hope he comes to Gab and Dissenter.

Lose??????? He is not going to lose, but he will be out after 4 more years there Spiffy! HeHeHe! MAGA Baby!

Dear Twitter, you really think you will last that much? Really....

They are doing that now.

Dissenter
connecting...