Andrew Torba ✝️ on Gab: 'The World Economic Forum predicts 4 possible paths by 2027: 1. Globalization 5.0 (their vision) Both virtual and physical integration. One world government, one world internet. 2. Virtual Nationalism (Gab's vision) Global trade in the physical world between sovereign governments, but fragmented digital communities formed around shared values. 3. Digital Dominance (Zuckerberg's vision) Virtual integration and physical fragmentation 4. Systemic Fragmentation (China's vision) Virtual and Physical fragmentation'
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
gab.com
a/posts/108351576527751337

“EITHER OR" is the oldest SCAM on our planet. How about "NONE OF THE ABOVE” even if it starts WW3.

I'm pretty sure that if everybody does the POLAR OPPOSITE of what Klaus "Anal" Schwab or Marx Coxuckerberg wants, life for the rest of us will be real sweet.

Torba wants a globalist economy but with a free yet fragmented internet. I'll pass. No globalism in any way, shape or form for me.

Christcucks like Torba will Christcuck. He can go celebrate forcing non-white women (who make up to 80% of all abortions in some states) to outbreed whites against their will with the rest of his Christcucks while pitching this globalist economic vision of his.

When all you have is a hammer and a sickle...

Gab's vision is the one. Sovereignty is the only proven and rights-sourced model of human interaction.

I'm all for China's vision

Nobody voted for the World Economic Forum dictating what path we are to take.. This is a violation of our constitution and America should view the WEF as the Nazi's they are!

I'll take the 5th path where the WEF globalists are on trial for crimes against humanity.

🤞. Number 4 seems the best. Why are they giving us hope? Hope is a weapon. 2 years of covid and economic destruction tells me there isn't 4 scenarios. There is only 2. Global currency and confiscation of all private property or if there's a depression and starvation there will be an extermination of blacks, muzzies and azztechs or whites if they choose not to fight back. There's also the WWZ Samson option if the yids don't get their way.

Edit History

2022-27-Mo 04:27:33 pm

🤞. Number 4 seems the best. Why are they giving us hope? Hope is a weapon. 2 years of covid and economic destruction tells me there isn't 4 scenarios. There is only 2. Global currency and confiscation of all private property or if there's a depression and starvation there will be an extermination of blacks, muzzies and azztechs or whites if they choose not to fight back.

2022-27-Mo 04:27:50 pm

🤞. Number 4 seems the best. Why are they giving us hope? Hope is a weapon. 2 years of covid and economic destruction tells me there isn't 4 scenarios. There is only 2. Global currency and confiscation of all private property or if there's a depression and starvation there will be an extermination of blacks, muzzies and azztechs or whites if they choose not to fight back. There's also the Samson option if the yids don't get their way.

They'll be eating hot lead before any of that. Torba and his faulty website reminds me of strip mall churches that are named- GREATER ZION FULL GOSPEL BAPTIST CHURCH WORLDWIDE MINISTRY with paint peeling around the front door.

Edit History

2022-32-Tu 03:32:17 am

They'll be eating hot lead before any of that.

Dissenter
connecting...