44 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
gab.com
a/posts/107641604679210741

I just bought my husband some Carhartt for Christmas. He loves the overalls. We will NOT be buying from Carhartt again. I live in an area that loves Carhartt and I will do my best to disuade everyone I know from buying Carhartt again. Thanks for making it clear your delusions. I only wish you had done it before Christmas.

Just say NO! to Carhartt

Haven't vetted but Dickies, Walls, or Caterpillar may be suitable alternatives.

Edit History

2022-21-Tu 03:21:16 pm

Haven't vetted but Dickies or Caterpillar may be suitable alternatives.

It sounds to me like more Boomers or Boomer-wannabees doubling-down on "the Stupid."

"We, and the medical community..." Best line in there. WTF are they talking about? If it wasn't so dumb it would be funny.

Right now the best medical data shows that the jab doesn't work, in fact correlates with more death and injury, including COVID (Denmark Study), the hospitalized are overwhelmingly vaccinated (UK, Israel, Malta, etc.) and the studies alleging otherwise are incomplete, flawed, and paid for by big pharma to find a conclusion.

Best footwear i own are my carhartt boots. Acceptable carhartt alterantives..... and...... Go!

Fuck your overpriced garbage.

A corporation will be just that;a corpse. It will do whatever its creator, the government, wants it to do. Corporations and stocks are illegitimate communist fictions and agencies of the government that are only there to collect taxes for the government.

Is "we believe" a science or medicine? This is what happens when you have freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Everything gets perverted.

Edit History

2022-57-Tu 03:57:38 pm

A corporation will be just that;a corpse. It will do whatever it's creator, the government, wants it to do. Corporations and stocks are illegitimate communist fictions and agencies of the government that are only there to collect taxes for the government.

Is "we believe" a science? This is what happens when you have freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Everything gets perverted.

2022-21-Tu 04:21:01 pm

A corporation will be just that;a corpse. It will do whatever its creator, the government, wants it to do. Corporations and stocks are illegitimate communist fictions and agencies of the government that are only there to collect taxes for the government.

Is "we believe" a science? This is what happens when you have freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Everything gets perverted.

Such stupidity! We need to help the ‘woke’ go broke; stop buying anything Carhartt.

The "medical community" is not in consensus about the response to COVID and the use of the jab. So how does any company try to pretend that there is one unified approved science?

Dissenter
connecting...