M3thods on Gab: 'Barr: "There are going to be significant developments before the election...Tomorrow, there will be a development in the case. It's not earth-shattering...but it is an indication that things are moving along at the proper pace..."'
35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
gab.com
M2Madness/posts/104685190314661524

We want "Earth-shattering developments" before the election, been waiting 4 years for this already. If they are guilty and you have the evidence, why delay the prosecutions? It's not political, it's justice...

"Moving along at a proper pace" - translation from lawyer speak to plain English: I'll keep talking, making promises and insisting you be patient until you've forgotten about it..... and nothing will be done.

I literally don't believe a word Wiliam Barr says. Calling #Bullshit

"The proper pace"? The proper fucking pace?! The proper fucking pace would have been if the crows were pecking the eyes out of their dead fucking bodies by now. "The proper pace" he says...

Tease

Gee, who knew trusting Swamp creatures to drain their Swamp would go nowhere.

Trust me. I'm Jewish.

Blah blah blah. Here's your steaming hot nothingburger, America courtesy of Chef Barr.

TrUsT tHe pLaN!!!

Play yer bagpipes, Chubs, and then fark off. "Amazing Grace" on the pipes is "amazing", but beyond that, I don't want to hear from ye, laddie, until yer puttin' somebody in jail.

Dissenter
connecting...