123 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
forum.rpg.net
index.php?threads%2Fgab-dissenter-is-an-app-tool-that-lets-neonazi-fuckheads-post-on-closed-forums-mod-note-not-exactly.842389%2F=

Actually this is a free speech platform and all are welcome!

However, here's some hate speech for you: "I hate nazis" (I really do) Utterly despise them. Unfortunately I'm not Jewish but I love them too (and Israel). You lefties though, you act like nazis, despise free speech and you hate jews (and Israel). Hmm...

Edit History

2019-29-Mo 12:29:49 pm

Actually this is a free speech platform and all our welcome!

However, here's some hate speech for you: "I hate nazis" (I really do) Utterly despise them. Unfortunately I'm not Jewish but I love them too (and Israel). You lefties though, you act like nazis, despise free speech and you hate jews (and Israel). Hmm...

Seek internet for this cover image: "Everyone who disagrees with me is literally Hitler! A child's guide to arguing on the Internet"

Gab.com is a welcoming community of NORMAL people from all walks of life that are tired of being harassed by all other "social" media sites for speaking truth.

Edit History

2019-45-Sa 12:45:16 am

Gab.com is a welcoming community of NORMAL people from all walks of life that are tired of being harassed by all other "social" media sites for speaking truth. There are haters everywhere, however, if you're white do not use twitbook. They are all racists there against you.

Who is this "Unshaven" turd who doesn't even know how Dissenter works? Another pimply-faced trust fund antifa?

So now everyone that loves America is a neo nazi fuckhead. That's nice.

RE: "I think getting Google to drop the extension will be the most effective way of fighting this." Yep, wouldn't want people to be able to comment about a website. What a bunch of totalitarian wannabes.

What a bunch of quivering pussies! Boo hoo, we can't police the internet. Sounds like they are in favor of fascism!!!!

What a retard

Having a few nazis talking shit on the platform is the price of free speech,. The authoritarian left that wants to ban all speech that deviates from their world view is the real danger. Listen to these totalitarian fascists discus trying to get google to drop the app,. We're on a different platform to them and they still want to ban our free speech.

"Fuckwits are using it with positive glee to get into spaces they'd been banned from". LOL. The kid doesn't understand how it evern works. Moron.

Dissenter
connecting...