Tearing down all barriers to migration isn’t crazy—it’s an opportunity for a global boom.
90 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
foreignpolicy.com
2019/11/01/immigration-wall-open-borders-trillion-dollar-idea/?fbclid=IwAR1r_WC5KNYyHZcAZmRv1BT-UbX7p9-j4NFL8jzH8sYomFHRvwXDFl6ro68

Obvious question: - If freely allowing immigrants will enrich us all, why the hell arent they enriching their own countries right now?

just ask Germany and Sweden.

The graphic seems to be depicting a nuclear strike on Western countries.

Lol stfu Jew

" While West Germans welcomed millions of East German migrants, a much lower dose of Middle Eastern and African migration has made the whole EU shiver."

Are you fucking kidding me? East Germans are still Germans. Your fellow countrymen who were locked away.

Middle eastern and africans are garbage people who are nothing like you.

Edit History

2019-02-Su 05:02:32 am

" While West Germans welcomed millions of East German migrants, a much lower dose of Middle Eastern and African migration has made the whole EU shiver."

Are you fucking kidding me? East Germans are still Germans. Your fellow countrymen were who locked away.

Middle eastern and africans are garbage people who are nothing like you.

open borders = no state sovereignty, no enforceable laws and global poverty

"They want more visas for high-skilled workers, family reunification, or refugees—not the end of immigration restrictions. "

That's open borders.

If a family can get literally one person to "qualify" then they can bring in a bunch of people who do not?

"When you see a Haitian restaurant in Miami, you shouldn’t picture the relocation of a restaurant from Port-au-Prince; you should picture the creation of a restaurant that otherwise would never have existed—not even in Haiti itself."

I don't want to see a Haitian restaurant.

Edit History

2019-22-Su 03:22:42 am

"They want more visas for high-skilled workers, family reunification, or refugees—not the end of immigration restrictions. "

That's open borders.

If a family can get literally one person to "qualify" then they can bring in a bunch of people who do not?

"An opportunity for a global boom"? Well, bombs do go "boom".

" If the walls come down, almost everyone benefits because immigrants sell the new wealth they create"

No I get raped and then have to deal with people who talk stupid and are ugly and low IQ. This idea that everything is to be viewed only on the level of economics is a joke.

Edit History

2019-21-Su 03:21:51 am

" If the walls come down, almost everyone benefits because immigrants sell the new wealth they create"

No I get raped and then have to deal with people who talk stupid and are ugly and low IQ

I didn't know Looney Tunes was real!

Dissenter
connecting...