Saying they feel cornered and powerless in the face of persistent racial and economic struggles in the USA, some Black Americans decide to settle abroad.
103 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
eu.usatoday.com
story/news/world/2020/06/26/blaxit-black-americans-leave-us-escape-racism-build-lives-abroad/3234129001/

If only this was true.

Oh I see, many are going to Germany and Spain. Why not go to Africa? Why go to another White nation?

I wonder how many of those who have left gave up their US citizenship.

I also enjoyed the part of the article where they threw up a bunch of shit about how bad blacks have it and they have a dozen chartes showing how awful it is for blacks in the US. None of the charts show black on black crime or black crime in general.

This article is nothing short of anti-American propaganda.

Goodbye and don't return

Sign away any right to return to this racist country.

"So many deaths" - cops kill more far more unarmed white men, you never hear about the due to anti-white black supremacist media like USA Today.

When you take crime and arrest rate into account cops in the US kill WHITE men more than you'd expect and black men LESS than you'd expect. Further black cops are 25% more likely to kill black suspects than white cops are.

Your entire narrative is BULLSHIT you fucking irresponsible lying fucking cunts. What, you're trying to start a race war through lies? Who the fuck are these cunts seriously.

Kim Hjelmgaard is either a UI or a lying fucking cunt. Do ANY research into this BS.

USA Today hate whites, they are bigots. Disproving this BS narrative takes about 6 seconds

I'd give the average westerner about 8 minutes living in Africa before coming home.

Yes please leave, you're free to do so. It's the best way to snap people out of their racism delusions.

Now if we can get white leftist morons to join them we'd be all set

GOOD RIDDANCE I hope this becomes in vogue

Dissenter
connecting...