The academics and technocrats who can afford to live in their echo chamber—thanks to taxpayer money—are unlikely to relent.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
creativedestructionmedia.com
opinion/2022/01/20/why-they-want-to-keep-the-health-emergency-going-forever/

The "health emergency" ends when people decide to end it, and not one second before that.

If the cattle keep running in terror, the globohomos will continue to terrorize them. But even a herd of cattle is pretty fucking dangerous when it turns on you.

#WTBcatalyst

Literally the left right now: "Govern, me harder daddy!"

Power and control.

The good people of Florida should pass a law that specifically bans any Californians, and specifically Pelosi, from immigrating to Florida. Also DE-FUND her security detail.

This is happening everywhere, in every country on Earth. They HAVE to keep the BS narrative alive to literally avoid facing firing squads and necktie parties. They will pull out all the stops. Get ready for a bumpy ride folks. They will NOT go down easy.

I swear, my sister loves to call me a monkey and she's right I do look like a fucking monkey, facts are facts. I guess I wont be hearing from you ladies now, right? My point is, I look like a monkey and if someone says it, I'm not offended. One guy did say I look like a rat so there's that. I'm never ever going to have children am I? My point is I'm not necessarily racists because I think this guy needs to grow some facial hair.

Edit History

2022-17-Th 10:17:00 am

I swear, my sister loves to call me a monkey and she's right I do look like a fucking monkey, facts are facts. I guess I wont be hearing from you ladies now, right? My point is, I look like a monkey and if someone says it, I'm not offended. One guy did say I look like a rat so there's that. I'm never every going to have children am I? My point is I'm not necessarily racists because I thing this guy needs to grow some facial hair.

2022-19-Th 10:19:37 am

I swear, my sister loves to call me a monkey and she's right I do look like a fucking monkey, facts are facts. I guess I wont be hearing from you ladies now, right? My point is, I look like a monkey and if someone says it, I'm not offended. One guy did say I look like a rat so there's that. I'm never ever going to have children am I? My point is I'm not necessarily racists because I thing this guy needs to grow some facial hair.

This ends when we stand up and refuse to comply.

There are several long running states of emergency in the United States. They do it because it allows them to abuse power without having to achieve it by political means.

Dissenter
connecting...