12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
creativedestructionmedia.com
news/politics/2021/09/16/breaking-top-ga-officials-will-explain-why-they-bought-unverifiable-voting-system-that-violates-georgia-law/

Hell, I thought everyone knew they bought the machines because they can be fixed easily to the win.

Dominion is only 18 years old, based in another country and uses Smartmatic software which ran the Italian lottery system. Need I say more.

Edit History

2021-37-Th 03:37:28 pm

Dominion is only 18 years old, based in another country and uses same software as Smartmatic which ran the Italian lottery system. Need you say more.

2021-37-Th 03:37:50 pm

Dominion is only 18 years old, based in another country and uses Smartmatic software which ran the Italian lottery system. Need you say more.

Indictments and perp walks.

BZZZT!... NO.

Indictments and perp walks. No more bullshit.

Dominion's board of directors are largely 0bamanistas.

Its not the votes that count, but who counts the votes!

So we're saying plainly that they broke their own law, yeah? Doesn't that sort of cast a little shade ON THE ELECTION THEY HELD??? Hey SCOTUS - GROW A PAIR!!!! Shit stains in robes threw the nation to the dogs because they didn't want to be bothered with armed thugs showing up at their houses. Tell the truth...you're TOO SCARED to do your jobs and HEAR CASES BRINGING CHARGES OF ELECTION FRAUD ON STEROIDS. While Rome burns.

This guy is a clueless dope. He reminds me of my dog when he comes running into a room and clearly has forgotten why he has gone there.

this ought to be good.

Popcorn at the ready to hear how they will spin this...

Isn't it obvious WHY? He did it knowing it would aid & abet the fraud he had planned!!

I don't care WHY he bought it anyway! What I want to know is WHY he isn't in Jail for Election Fraud!!

Dissenter
connecting...