The victim of a dangerous road rage incident in the South Loop says she called 911 during the chaos.
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
chicago.cbslocal.com
2019/07/18/911-operator-tells-victim-stop-yelling-at-me-later-hangs-up-on-her/

Maybe the dumb NB that called 911 should have answered the question the operator asked instead of getting butthurt. The operator wouldn't have asked it if it wasn't relevant information.

Stupid bitch should have answered the question of the operator.

She wasn't very worried if she had time to argue. Makes me think its a lie.

So basically a over privileged women called a over privileged 911 operator and they had a bitch off.

And 90% of all women drivers are shit at it tbh

Okay, I got it. The victim is a negro and the 911 operator is a negro. I'm almost convinced that the "road rager" is negro. There's no mention of his race.

By the way, has anyone else noticed that when ever there is a negro perpetrated crime, they always mention the color white? How come it's always mentioned that the car or van, or truck or shirt is white? It's like the press is attaching "white" with criminality.

OMFG this person shouldn't have that job!!!

When Entitled Shaniquas Collide...

Somewhere out there in telephone land there's the smoldering corpse of a switchboard operator, her charred and hollowed skull still smoking from the engagement, her headphones melted to the blackened flesh and bone where her ears once resided...

Keepin' it real tho dogg

If she has time to argue and request another operator, then me thinks the 'fear' she was experiencing was not fear, but rather indignation.

The "victim" started every bit of it. This was suppose to be an emergency but she wanted to speak to someone else. She wouldn't answer the questions asked by the 911 Operator. She became combative and argumentative, hung up the phone and bitched the entire time. Angry black woman? Hell yeah she is. I doubt there ever was a road rage incident. No photos or video in to days tech? BS.

STFU Bitch.

I call BS on this too, some whining whacko just dragging other people into her stupid actions ... let's see, how many times have I just ignored selfish actions by idiots on the road this week, um, must be 25 or 30 ... I'll just ignore this idiot too..

Trending On chicago.cbslocal.com
No trending URLs at this time
Trending Comments On chicago.cbslocal.com
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...