The man said he was hiking with his family on a trail when the coyote grabbed his son’s coat and dragged him to the ground. Facebook Comments
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
breaking911.com
dad-kills-coyote-with-his-bare-hands-after-it-attacked-his-child-in-new-hampshire/

That's what you call #TrustedMasculinity.

Lefties are going to freak. How dare an evil white guy killed an innocent animal trying to find food.

Oh noes. The patriarchy destroys the ecosystem and assumes his child's gender!

God Bless Toxic Masculinity.

Sure. I would have done the same thing. That's what parents do.

Luckily he didn't get the whole pack on him. Coyotes are just another good reason to own a semi-automatic gun with a large magazine capacity.

If Dad had been carrying a handgun his day would have been a lot easier and there would be no worry of the rest of the pack attacking his child.

Badass.

Wonder why the coyote was so aggressive.

Right on.

I wonder if that would work on my neighbor's pit bull that wants to eat me... face in the dirt, big knee straight through the ribs. It's substantially bigger than your average coyote though.

Fucking thing has lunged at me twice and about knocked the owner off his pins when it did.

Obviously, the sane thing to do would be to get a CCW, but I live (basically) and work in no-gun zones in an anti-gun state so that's not happening. You get 15 to 20 for an illegal pistol here.

So many retards in the video comment section

Dissenter
connecting...