28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
bigleaguepolitics.com
rep-dan-crenshaw-135-republicans-vote-against-extending-gi-bill-benefits-to-reservists-national-guard/

Non-issue. Red Flag.

Naturally.

It's not like they ever get dragged out of their homes to fight neocon wars or anything.

everyone complains about Nancy Pelosis's insider stock trading...well look into this clown. Dan Crenshaw is just trading on his navy sealness, just like John Mckaine traded on his pow status, to avoid any criticism. In the end he is a fraud and anti-American. https://texassignal.com/dan-crenshaws-stock-trading-yielded-the-fifth-highest-return-in-congress/

They don't need handouts, they need good opportunity.

Yet, you can be sure that Israel will still get its $3 billion-plus "foreign aid" each and every year. And the several million illegals who snuck across the border just in the past 12 months alone will get better medical care than our own veterans do in services by the VA. Body Bag Biden "donated" $83 billion in modern military equipment to the Taliban.

Dan lost his eye kneeling for the gloryhole.

So, I wonder, just how much money did congress just save by stabbing reservists and guards men in the backs? How much will this help on that next three trillion dollar pork fest that's upcoming? Even though, I expect a majority of the military to gladly go along with the tyranny to oppress us, I still have fond thoughts of our fighting forces.

Dan Crenshaw is a Traitor to American People!

Dan Crenshaw is a POS!!! The END!

Well, not to mention all the crap that is put into these bills, but the lowest average pay for reservists is around $60k per year and National Guard around $50k per year in tax payer money. It's a little less than the shrinking average income, but it's paid for by tax payers. If it's not supporting the military, it's certainly unburden the tax payer.

Dissenter
connecting...