16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
bigleaguepolitics.com
over-110-defendants-charged-with-capital-murder-are-let-loose-in-houston-thanks-to-democrat-judges/

Can we hand them the address to the judge's home and bus fair?

jewdicial system

And stage-managed by SOROS-funded local prosecutors. These are communist infiltrators now running your country, citizens.

This is what happens when you allow Californians to vote in your elections. Californians should NEVER be allowed to vote in the State that they fled to, until such a time that a hearing can be arranged to determine whether they are SANE or not. Even then, they should be quarantined from the Ballot Box for at LEAST 2 full Election Cycles.

And BTW, I know because I AM from California.

Dems are the only one's dumb enough to create such problems, then claim ONLY THEY can solve them, in the hope of getting votes!!! Vote for me & I can solve this rampant crime problem!!!

Democrats don't have natural affection for society. They wish to destroy and pervert.

...but if a white cop would have shot one of them while placing them under arrest you can bet that judge would help prosecutors convict said cop even if the person being arrested was resisting and possed a danger to the other officers

There have to be consequences for these paid-off judges making horrible, dangerous decisions like this. Consequences that Soros money wont solve. This has gone beyond ridiculous.

Conditioned people balk at the thought of capital punishment. I'm here to tell you that is the only way forward. Mass capital punishment.

Dissenter
connecting...