Bed, Bath & Beyond removed MyPillow products from its stores in January 2021. According to CNN Business at the time, it
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
bigleaguepolitics.com
a-year-after-dropping-mypillow-company-closes-37-stores-lack-of-inventory-cost-them-100-million/

Get woke, Go Broke! When will these idiot businesses learn, they are not here to tell people how to run their lives or what choices to make! You are there only to sell your wares! Piss me off, "YOU DID!" and I never step foot back into your business and never spend another penny with you! I have a local ACE Hdw that decided THEY knew what was best for me and told me I could not enter their business without a mask! I only have one lung, under doctors orders NOT to wear a mask because of high risk of bacterial pneumonia and they said they did not care! Now I drive 25 miles to Home Depot who NEVER once harassed me! Even for a 5 cent screw! Screw you!

You know the way to stop all of this SERIOUS PRESSURE from the woke cunts of the world?

SHUT TWITTER THE FUCK OFF AND IGNORE IT.

Then it's pretty much fucking OVER and you can keep doing whatever you were doing before.

I fully endorse Bed, Bath & Beyond's right to drop My Pillow. I also fully endorse not shopping there nor giving two shits whether they go belly up. Get woke go broke.

Good.

Makes me smile. I've wanted to stop at a BB&B many times. I have no use for them now that they have tried to interfere to protect an administration that has committed fraud against the people in the 2020 election. The company deserves everything it gets. I support Mike Lindell. What a great American!!

This news just made my day better, ♪♫ LETS GO BRANDON ♪♫

worst pillow ever

Big Mike came up from nothing and has resilience for this is just a bump in the road. Fk BB&B.

Very good news. The sleepy giant rises again. MyPillow was probably the only thing in those stores that was made in the USA and affordable. Everything in that place is made in China and is overpriced. I'd say that thirty-seven stores is a right good start but I'm sure we can do better.

Dissenter
connecting...