32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
barenakedislam.com
2020/11/04/justin-trudeau-believes-that-islamic-blasphemy-laws-should-be-applied-in-the-west/

I shit in the mouth of Mohammed.

Fuck the peadophile prophet. May pigs shit in his mouth and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his arsehole. Meanwhile, the unabated rape of thousands of young white girls carries on, being perpetrated by Muslims (and ONLY Muslims) whilst our governments sit quiet saying nothing for fear of reprisals from the dirty Muslim scum.

Edit History

2020-14-Th 12:14:10 pm

Fuck the peadophile prophet. May pigs shit in his mouth and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his arsehole. Meanwhile, the unabated rape of thousands of young white girls carries on, being perpetrated by Muslims (and ONLY Muslims) whilst our governments sit queit saying nothing for fear of reprisals from the dirty Muslim scum.

Deal!

Throw him off a fucking building immediately.

Turdeau is a fucking POS, and I hope the moozlems take he, and his family out next!

Is abortion blasphemy in Islam? If yes, I'd support it.

That's weird, because just the other day I was thinking "how could justine trudeau be more of a spineless, simp, coward pussy?" And, lo and behold, he stepped up to accept the challenge. The only thing that remains now is choosing a new name for your country: Islamada, Canadhad, or Canistan.

Trudon't can get fucked

Easy there, tiger. How about applying some Western corruption laws in Canada first?

I'd rather apply Christian blasphemy laws myself.

This fucker is (((castro's))) illegitimate son.

Dissenter
connecting...