Trump administration officials have intensified discussions over whether to expel employees of Chinese media outlets suspected of being spies, in
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
asiatimes.com
2020/03/trump-eyes-massive-expulsion-of-suspected-chinese-spies/

Oh God, the coming main stream media stories of heartbroken depotrtees is making my cock hard!

Let's start a "me too" movement for deportation, we'll call it "Womp womp."

#wompwomp

Edit History

2020-20-Su 03:20:57 am

Oh God, the coming main stream media stories of heartbroken depotrtees is making my cock hard!

difficullt times for Google workforce...

Do it

FUCKING DO IT. WE ARE AT WAR. BLOCKADE CHINA NOW.

About 30 years too late....again. There are probably millions of Chinese in academia, research institutes, research centers in private companies in the Western world that are siphoning ideas and secrets to China.

WE created them. Over the past 30 years our Universities have been training them, financed by the Chinese government, filling our graduate schools with them and then populating our University faculties and research institutes with these graduates. At the same time we were preventing our own potential scientists access to these graduate school spots. Now, I travel around to Universities and Research Centers and the vast majority of employees are foreign born, and the majority of these are Chinese.

Like always, we screwed ourselves and we did it decades ago.

Edit History

2020-55-Su 11:55:18 am

About 30 years too late....again. There are probably millions of Chinese in academia, research institutes, research centers in private companies that are siphoning ideas and secrets to China.

WE created them. Over the past 30 years our Universities have been training them, financed by the Chinese government, filling our graduate schools with them and then populating our University faculties and research institutes with these graduates. At the same time we were preventing our own potential scientists access to these graduate school spots. Now, I travel around to Universities and Research Centers and the vast majority of employees are foreign born, and the majority of these are Chinese.

Like always, we screwed ourselves and we did it decades ago.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

I think he means Americans covertly working for China. "Hidden Enemy"

DO_IT_john_oliver_clip.mp4

remove all asians

Since the virus began spreading across the United States, Washington and Beijing have waged a global information war over the outbreak, the report said.

Dissenter
connecting...