Gab Apps is a place to find apps for your mobile device, browser and desktop that work best with Gab.com.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
apps.gab.com
application/5d3f93a29dd49a5b1d9fc27f/resource/5dbd1fe86f26d466a33c2cfc

Here is a direct link to the Dissenter Browser update, which for some reason you can only get to through the Dissenter web page and not the possibly defunct Gab App Store.

Noticed the update does not fix the issue that limits the number of shortcuts you have on your dial page to two rows + two items.

Also interesting is that my ISP or another node along the way seems to be blocking downloads each time and I had to manually restart them.

Cant download Diseeneter 64bit, it fails at about 50MB, tried 3 times. Failed - Network Error. I have no trouble with anything else on the internet.

Download fails repeatedly. Network error. Inconsistant percentage of download, usually after fifty MB but often before 30.

FIX RESUME

Edit History

2019-35-Tu 04:35:59 pm

Download fails repeatedly. Network error. Inconsistant percentage of download, usually after fifty MB but often before 30.

Actually here the point defendant was making was right, read the article!

When you are on a lane, that has as only option to TURN, and you follow that TURN, you don't have to use the turn signal because you are not changing the direction of travel. If the left "turn" was the only legal way to go, then is not a change of lane, you are just following the road lane.

Based on this new ruling, you will have to use the turn signal every time the road that you are driving on makes a natural turn, a curve! On a winding road you will use it hundreds of times!

Welcome Aboard Noobies!

Dissenter
connecting...