WASHINGTON (AP) — See Bob investigate. Read Bob's report. Wait, Bob, what? For nearly two years, the nation watched and waited as special counsel Robert Mueller investigated President Donald...
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
apnews.com
d56d81530f1a4633ac9540187a806806

Allow me to summarize for you Nancy Benac: Mueller was appointed to lead an investigation into a claim he knew was fake, and used it to go fishing, hoping to find some reason to lock Trump up to protect himself and his deep state crew. He came up with zilch, and wrote a vague report insinuating nasty stuff depending on how you read it. If he speaks, the house of cards comes tumbling down.

Edit History

2019-55-Su 05:55:25 pm

Allow me to summarize Nancy Benac: Mueller was appointed to lead an investigation into a claim he knew was fake, and used it to go fishing, hoping to find some reason to lock Trump up to protect himself and his deep state crew. He came up with zilch, and wrote a vague report insinuating nasty stuff depending on how you read it. If he speaks, the house of cards comes tumbling down.

THE REPORT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

How does this pass for news? AP Crap, AP Fake: Skip BS.

Looks like AP news has their freshman group of women's studies "journalists".

#clownworld #honkhonk #fakenews

This headline is bad and you should feel bad. How the fuck are you going to work the AP and be semi-literate. The hackery is bad enough but but trying to be dr. suess is only acceptable if you are readying to children.

Fuck the AP. You made your bed, now show some dignity and go lie in it...

Nancy? You and the Democrat Media Industrial Complex including the entirety of the Democrat Party was told. And it's still over despite any remaining childish imagination there is...

Classic AP - trying to leave a backdoor open to keep this treasonous farce going...

He found no evidence that any American knowingly or unknowingly "colluded" with the Russian government. Period. He could not find sufficient evidence that Trump obstructed justice ... but he couldn't prove he didn't either. What bullshit. That's like saying I can't find enough evidence to prove you are the Hillside Strangler, but I couldn't find enough evidence to prove you're NOT the Hillside Strangler.

We Patriots need to be paying close attention to how the Dems, even after all this BS, do not believe they missed DJT. They took their best shot and missed. But they do not have to accept that outcome because reason and integrity are not what powers their operation. When an outcome is not what we want, perhaps a little Trumper Tantrum will be in order?

Trending On apnews.com
Trending Comments On apnews.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...