KEOKUK, Iowa (AP) — In a story Aug. 24 about presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg and religion, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Buttigieg's father was a former Roman Catholic...
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
apnews.com
bf10ec40db0b407f85a45edd1f261819

“I think when he says he’s a Christian and he loves God, he proves it every day by the way he lives his life."

If he loved God and were a true Christian, he would repent of his homosexual sin instead of wearing it like some badge of honor. This guy does not honor God, he mocks God with his marrying a man and making homosexuality out to be normal and that God is OK with it. God says homosexuality is ABOMINATION. God has not changed his mind about that.

Buttpirate Pete, how about some quotes about what God thinks of sodomites?

"15% of white mainline Protestant Democrats said they preferred Buttigieg in the primary contest in an open-ended question. That’s compared with 0% of black Protestants."

What is tells me is that 15% of white Protestants are apostate and 100% of black Protestants know their Bible and are not taken in by this sodomite that goes against the Word of God.

Democrats are extremely bigoted toward Christians. It is a major mistake for any of them to vote for a Democrat.

Evangelicals love Pres. Trump.

pete buttifelch/pete buttplug - how can a fudge packer seriously think anyone who takes morality seriously would condone his lifestyle? he is also an open borders scumbag, hateful towards policy and a communist along with being a hershey highwayman.

so how is that temple of satan thing going democrats, or re defining marriage, or the abortion thing, or just not generally following the laws, wanting to limit speech, the right to self defense, hmmm yeah this butt giggle guy, not doing it for me. He is everything Jesus warned us about, a hypocrite of the highest order.

They should call him "Pillar 'O' Salt Pete".... ...the golden reciever!

Mayor Pete Butt Gay from South Bend prays to god every-nite his husband ass fucks his shit hole bloody.

Faith based fags will vote for him. No one cares

Trending On apnews.com
Trending Comments On apnews.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...