WASHINGTON (AP) — In a potential leap forward in the global fight against the pandemic , drugmaker Merck said Friday that its experimental pill for people sick with COVID-19 reduced hospitalizations and deaths by half.
51 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
apnews.com
article/merck-says-experimental-covid-pill-cuts-worst-effects-a9a2245fdcee324f6bbd776a0fffcc60

Is this zinc, HCQ, zithromax, and Vit D? It is isn't it....?

Merck's new "Red" pill (#82) 50% better, for probably 100 times the price. Take it (8) eight times a day, sir!?!?!? I have learned to not trust any major drug maker, doctor or nurse active in the 21st century. Its all about money to almost all of them.

8 pills per day. EIGHT!

OR

2.4mg (one pill) of Ivermectin every 48 hours. and daily multivitamin with extra D and Zinc.

I know what I'm taking if I get the WuFlu.

Merck makes Ivermectin. Just sayin'.

All of the big pharma crooks are working on patentable Ivermectin equivalents that will probably be less effective and certainly more expensive. I suspect this is one of them.

HORSE PASTE PILLS!

ARE YOU MAD???

The pharmaceutical companies continue to prove to everyone that it's always been about profit and not ones health.

yayyy,,, freedom of speech,, please,, may I have another bowl of it please, my bowl is infected with pooh fly's, and tainted lies,, gotta love that diversity of every god damned thing on the planet , all shit stirred into a big bowl of fuck you,,,, yes I think I'm hungry for more,, looks at the ground and walks away with a sad face

Morning After pill for COVID?

“This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.”
― Morpheus

Edit History

2021-58-Fr 02:58:26 pm

_ “This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.”_
― Morpheus

Dissenter
connecting...