WASHINGTON (AP) — Military troops must immediately begin to get the COVID-19 vaccine, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said in a memo Wednesday, ordering service leaders to “impose ambitious timelines for implementation.”
40 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
apnews.com
article/business-health-coronavirus-pandemic-coronavirus-vaccine-4cf7451267919302de4a7b591508e80c

Court Martial hundreds of thousands of US military personnel, ban unvaccinated Veterans from medical care, another insane, deadly objective light years beyond stupid.

Ima not gonna git me one o' them vaxx whammies; so, guessing I might's well throw my VA card in the trash.

On the flip side, there won't be any obese soldiers anymore...

and....The CCP aren't mandating any vaccinations for their military. I wonder why?

Edit History

2021-04-We 09:04:38 pm

and....The CCCP aren't mandating any vaccinations for their military. I wonder why?

If more of the military eschews the jab then gets them would they seriously court marshall and lock up over half the military?

Welp there won't be an standing military anymore.

Nearly 800K+ known soldiers say no to the vaccine. Hold the line men. God Bless you.

When this is all done and over with we'll give the traitor generals their vax in the retina.

But it's okay for 2 million illegals to come across the Mexican border this year with no screening for communicable diseases (or felony records) at all. Okay, Biden.

The so called democrats... but are Communists, treat troops like Guinea Pigs and think they're all expendable government Slaves and useless without having them involved in some foreign war somewhere on Earth.

Dissenter
connecting...