CLAIM: Video shows proof of Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot supporting the “New World Order,” a conspiracy theory built on the idea that the world’s most wealthy and powerful are plotting to...
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
apnews.com
afs:Content:8942000002

Since the AP has always been full of shit, I'm not even going to waste my time even reading their trash.

AP, the useful idiots useful idiot.

Of course the AP is playing defense, its owned by the NWO proponents, just go up the chain of ownership and which organizations are they associated with.

This is fact checking?? Reads more like spin from Karl Rove or something! "Pledging allegiance to the new world order and good governance" is never a good thing to hear out of the mouth of public servants. Whether or not she plans to overthrow the government or whatever is not the issue, the issue is that the mayor is a minion of a corrupt establishment.

What bullshit! They are really trying to downplay that! I saw the clip myself. Why didn’t they include the video? Why does she use the word ‘world’ when ‘city’ is appropriate? She’s only a mayor! Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/CALF4VegaVM/

CLAIM: THE FACTS:

Is this anything like a Snopes fact check? With AP, I will default to assuming it's BS.

Translation: we know you heard it, but we want you to deny you did.

Did the AP include a version of the video that has a jump cut just where the Mayor says "New World Order"?

Communist agitprop.

Dissenter
connecting...