TORONTO (AP) — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau won a second term in Canada's national elections Monday, losing the majority but delivering unexpectedly strong results despite having been weakened by...
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
apnews.com
5460dd41243c458185e8c02b3b4fee52

"Perhaps sensing Trudeau is in trouble, Barack Obama made an unprecedented endorsement by a former American president in urging Canadians to re-elect Trudeau and saying the world needs his progressive leadership now.

But old photos of Trudeau in blackface and brownface surfaced last month, casting doubt on his judgment."

On Obama's judgement or Trudeau's?

When does Obama always meddle in elections?

Notice the AP ends the fluff piece with a bit of cheerleading. The slant of their bias is evident. Even the AP will forgive repeated incidents of blackface if it means progressive marxists stay in power.

We shall see. Remember that the NDP leader is willing to create a coalition with the Liberals. Lets hope that the fake feminist is ousted out of office tonight.

This is your chance, Canada. I hope your able to reject this globalist shill, intent on dissolving your nation and identity.

I hope our Canadian friends vote this loser out of office....

So most regular folks don't really give a fuck about some black face Halloween costume 20 years ago despite the mass media hysteria. He's still a scumbug liberal

Lots of illegals are going to vote. JT's virtue signaling might have won it for him.

Just the fact that Trudeau bought all the media off in Canada would spur me to vote for his opposition, but his opposition is not much different than him.

Oh! Canaduh!

The substitute drama teacher who likes to play dressup (including backface) wins a second term. Canada deserves what is going to continue happening to it.

It's looking tight like prom night!

Dissenter
connecting...