WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump and House impeachment hearings (all times local): 7:10 p.m. Attorney General William Barr says congressional Democrats are...
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
apnews.com
2f420045618b4106b6fa7419a3d75b8e

nothingburger day 2

I heard some of the testimony and it sounded like a bad custody hearing.

"Did your ex send you a mean text message?"

"Yes, he said I'm a bad mom."

"How did it make you feel?"

"I was shocked and surprised that a man would call me a bad mother to my own child."

"Did you feel threatened by his text message?"

Good grief.

The great part is the American public's ADHD will piss them off about the Dems putting them through this... no quickie-style enpeachment. They dropped out Wednesday...

Unlike President Trump who has defended himself from this POLITICAL witch hunt because the DEEP STATE can't silence him, the DEEP STATE has just corruptly destroyed the innocent patriot Rodger Stone who President Trump must now PARDON. If President Trump does not PARDON Rodger Stone, the DEEP STATE will evilly celebrate their killing of another innocent United States citizen: Rodger Stone.

Freedom is under fatal attack NOW by the DEEP STATE. Now is the time to fight politically with all your power to defeat the DEEP STATE because your and your children's freedom ( and the world's freedom ) is about to be forever lost. NO JOKE.

Dissenter
connecting...