WASHINGTON (AP) β€” The first impeachment hearing held by House Democrats quickly turned hostile as their sole witness, former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, stonewalled many of their...
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
apnews.com
04ac3771d88a47a1b10e4081646e871c

Why do I have to parse every goddam sentence of this "news story" to get even a vague idea of what the President is even accused of? Impeachment over what? If you dig through it, apparently he is maybe guilty of telling Corey Lewandowski to fire Jeff Sessions, which he didn't do. Mind you, Jeff Sessions was under the direct authority of the President, and there is no reason on earth he couldn't fire him. He's not a public representative, he, as they say "Serves at the pleasure of the administration." Ultimately, Sessions was not fired, no justice was obstructed, but apparently, THINKING about it is a crime now? More shit journalism from the AP.

Lol, impeach for what exactly? I'm not sure winning too much is going to be a good enough reason for the American voters.

Good on ya Corey ... the rabid democrats don't deserve to be treated like human beings ... they are wasting taxpayer monies and dragging the country and the world though their cesspool of hatred and dissembling ... they should be charged and dragged out of their foul nests by the outraged people of the United States and placed in stocks on the White House lawn .. where people could throw rotten fruit at them.

Never mind about that now.

Did they catch any witches yet?

Ehhh... They got nothing better to do...

Rightfully so. They wouldn't like questioning me at all. I'd likely drop some F-bombs.

He's a better man than the clowns questioning him. I don't know how he holds back from just telling them to go to Hell.

Trump wins 40 States in 2020...

He was a rock...a Fucking Beast😜

Trending On apnews.com
Trending Comments On apnews.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...