WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump urged the new leader of Ukraine this summer to investigate the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, a person familiar with the matter said Friday....
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
apnews.com
034de586020942c8a6c1367cb8dfd39c

Translation: Another malcontent Democrat in the government leaks information trying to help take down Trump.

drudge: "campaign rocked" --- no, i don't think so - everything seems normal to me - lighten up, francis

Edit History

2019-47-Fr 07:47:50 pm

drudge: "campaign rocked" --- no, i don't think so - everything seems normal to me - settle down, francis

A better use of ink would be an investigation of Biden's son.

Put Biden and his son in prison. Case closed.

It's not illegal to request an investigation if illegal activity is suspected. Not sure why the Dems think this is a win for them.

Nonsense fake news.

I want to know what the hell the little miscreant was doing and why there was mention of $1.5B. I think this is an attempt to keep whatever sweet heart deal Biden was able to bite into from being discovered.

There is no law that says a POTUS can not inquire of dirty dealings of a citizen in another nation.

Methinks the Left is getting overly exited about this. They protesteth too much.

What was Biden working on in Ukraine? Find out for me. Thanks, have a nice day.

I want all the offshore accounts of all these corrupt asshole democrats discovered and disclosed and who paid what for what. Obama most definitely has a few 100Ms from the Iran $150B deal.

AP has put more effort into this Shit-piece than into investigating any of the credible allegations against anyone in the Biden crime family. #TDS #JustUs

Edit History

2019-16-Sa 01:16:26 am

AP has put more effort into this Shit-piece than into any of the credible allegations against anyone in the Biden crime family. #TDS #JustUs

LMAO @ the 24 hour media circus we seem to be stuck in. With 99.9% #Fakenews it's hard to take anything seriously anymore and something like this isn't even newsworthy to begin with.

Edit History

2019-49-Sa 11:49:02 am

LMAO @ the 24 hour media circus we seem to be stuck in. With 99.9% #Fakenews it's hard to take anything seriously anymore.

Trending On apnews.com
Trending Comments On apnews.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...