Republicans are finally getting serious about ending abortion, in the states and in the federal courts. In a move designed to bypass federal court scrutiny…
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
amgreatness.com
2022/05/21/are-republicans-finally-standing-up/

Nope

I'm disappointed with both parties of our representative government. I do not believe I am represented. As long as that border is open and those criminals from around the world are walking into America, I am not represented. As long as the government is involved in the great replacement, I'm not represented. As long as the "green new deal" is being implemented I'm not represented.

The Republicans are the other Democrat party. Pay attention to what they do NOT what they say.

standing up? do you think we are stupid? eleven in the senate.. fifty seven in the house. THATS STANDING UP? I'LL NOT VOTE FOR ANY MORE OF THE UNIPARTY. 'STANDING UP' WHAT a fucking joke. Those Sixty Eight were the only ones that did not send the forty billion to the Ukrop Nazi's.. and you talk about STANDING UP? GOOD GRIEF. TALK about gas lite. scram. its over. gop is doa

HEY BITCHES WE AINT THE GOP ANYMORE DARK MAGA IS GONNA TAKE OVER THE GOP IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To do what? Send money to Ukraine?

Dissenter
connecting...