Good Thursday morning. Here is what's on 46 agenda today: 9:30am: The President receives the President’s Daily Brief 46: State Department Celebrates…
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
amgreatness.com
2021/10/21/morning-greatness-state-department-celebrates-international-pronoun-day/

MASSIVE shit test.

A swift, sharp fucking BACKHAND is really the only reasonable response to "international pronoun day."

My pronouns are "election" and "fraud"

More like the state department celebrates English illiteracy day

As the Great Gina Carano once posted my pronouns are beep, boop, bop. Have at me snowflakes!

Ah. Pronouns. Full Definition of pronoun 1 (singular and) plural pronouns : any of a small set of words (such as I, she, he, you, it, we, or they) in a language that are used as substitutes for nouns or noun phrases and whose referents are named or understood in the context

First of all, these are "personal" pronouns. They retain the integrity of the context, whether first, second, or third person. It is a language arts, reading comprehension, literacy skills....thing. You fucking deviant, pervert, paedophile, nuttin'/sick in the noggin assholes do not get to hijack any more of the English language/slang. Fuck you, fuck whatever spawned you, eat shit and die.

Democrats are deranged.

Leftists: Men don't have vaginas. So they don't get lady pronouns.

My Pronouns are All faggots and trannies should seek mental help

Dissenter
connecting...