By now, everyone has seen this photograph of the happy couple welcoming their children into their lives. There’s so much to unpack in it, I don’t honestly know…
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
amgreatness.com
2021/09/07/that-photo/

No wonder hospitals are short of space... all the beds are taken for photo-ops.

Evil sodomites.

That's not a family. Those are fuck buddies. The children will never know what a family is.

Creepy.

The GOOD things is: all the perversion and inversion of that which is good, true, or beautiful that is America and the West is now on display for all the World to see. As civilization collapses here in the West, other nations and peoples will take heed:

"Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

SO PROPHETIC! AMERICAN DEMISE!

Makes me want to Puke!

Procreation Phobic.

I've heard of this picture. Neither "Parent" has a need to be in a hospital bed.

This is not a couple. It just looks like two dudes.

Sometimes we fuck our buddies. But all the way back to ancient Greece, we don't admit it.

Still I'm not against people entering into whatever contracts they want. The problem here is that these two schmucks are anti freedom, unless it's narrative approved freedom.

Edit History

2021-24-Sa 08:24:34 am

I've heard of this picture. Neither "Parent" has need to be in a hospital bed.

This is not a couple. It just looks like two dudes.

Sometimes we fuck our buddies. But all the way back to ancient Greece, we don't admit it.

Still I'm not against people entering into whatever contracts they want. The problem here is that these two schmucks are anti freedom, unless it's narrative approved freedom.

Dissenter
connecting...