46: Biden to unveil $200B universal preschool plan for children aged three to four Biden cites new outdoor mask guidance in touting 'stunning progress'
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
amgreatness.com
2021/04/28/morning-greatness-biden-admin-to-introduce-universal-preschool/

So? Free babysitters and EARLIER INDOCTRINATION for American AND ILLEGALS. I guess the Criminals do not want to wait until kindergarten to indoctrinate - the parents may have already installed the TRUTH in them at 5 or 6 years old.

Edit History

2021-26-We 05:26:28 am

So? Free babysitters and** EARLIER INDOCTRINATION** for American AND ILLEGALS. I guess the Criminals do not want to wait until kindergarten to indoctrinate - the parents may have already installed the TRUTH in them at 5 or 6 years old.

Remember how in 1984 the children turned in their parents for thought crimes? Universal "free" (not really as someone has to pay, John Q Taxpayer in this instance) preschool is how that happens

Edit History

2021-29-We 06:29:29 am

Remember how in 1984 the children turned in there parents for thought crimes? Universal "free" (not really as someone has to pay, John Q Taxpayer in this instance) preschool is how that happens

Does he sniff them all or what?

Would you really put your kids in public school when they are so young and defenseless? Really? Democrat run public education is an act of war by the CCP.

Stay out of my pocket!

Dissenter
connecting...