The greatest and most appropriate gesture that President Trump could make before he leaves office would be to give a blanket pardon to all federal prison…
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
amgreatness.com
2021/01/17/how-trump-could-make-a-compassionate-exit/

Trump can do pardons, but he doesn't need a "compassionate exit".

Misguided compassion brought us here.

This is garbage from a supposed "conservative" source.

snowden and assange.

then abolish the cia fbi nea dea epa atf irs nsa and flip the bird as you depart the white house.

Edit History

2021-18-Mo 05:18:49 am

snowden and assange.

then abolish the cia fbi nea dea atf irs nsa and flip the bird as you depart the white house.

A common misconception about probability and statistics, deliberately used by Democrats to demonize those who support rule of law: the racial proportions of the population at large do not factor into the proportions of the incarcerated. It's the proportions of the population that commit crimes that are relevant.

When you indoctrinate black and hispanic Americans from their childhood to believe that the law is out to get them, they see no reason to abide by the law. This leads them to break the law in greater numbers than their white counterparts. The basic function of probability then shows that of course they would then have higher proportions incarcerated. Then the Democrats pull out this ridiculous comparison and "prove" that the law is out to get them.

I will say that long-term incarceration is a stupid plan. The Quakers meant well, but making penalties better fit the crime would be preferable. Thieves should be made to reimburse their victims four times over. Kidnappers, rapists, and murderers should be put to death. False accusations leading to execution should be prosecuted as murder. Drug crimes are a mess, and probably should be thrown out to start over.

Pardon and exile all members of the coup?

Honestly, I might have to agree. Consider that many of us could end up being "felons" soon. The list keeps growing, and they've made sure that if you ARE a felon, you cannot own a gun and you cannot vote.

Sounds like Democrat thinking to me.

I think this an incredible way to exit as 2025 feels like it is just around the corner as time is flying by. With the number of accomplishments, this man has never stopped working as sadly, the media is that bad to which they wished he would die when he tested positive for the China Virus. Also, he did not get a damn day to grieve for his own brother as that is how sickening the animals are out there.

Trump will exit in true Trump style ,hope to see him in 4 years

Yeah, how about a big old "fuck that." "Criminals staying in prison" is a good thing.

Dissenter
connecting...