Mississippi health officials are urging expectant mothers to get vaccinated after a "significant" number of COVID-19 fatalities in pregnant women.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
abcnews.go.com
US/mississippi-health-officials-plea-vaccination-significant-number-covid/story?id=79931539

They absolutely love killin' children, one way or another.

"Significant" means 3 in MS.

80 percent miscarriage rate for women who take the vaccine pregnant and yet here is the fake news ABC promoting this bullshit. Evil motherfuckers.

I would NEVER get a vaccination while pregnant. Especially not this vaccine. Why would this be pushed? (rhetorical question because I know why) The vaccine is NOT even approved for use on babies yet. Uhm!!! So!!?? She's carrying a baby; therefore, everything she takes, the baby takes. This isn't rocket science.

$ the number of fatalities is 4 and that is not four mothers that died but that counts if the baby didn't survive.

The number of death from complication from the vax in the state is many times higher. So they want you to take far bigger risks seems to be the point based on the numbers I guess

It’s not enough to kill the aborted human fetal tissue research subjects used to research produce and/or test the COVID vaccines, now they want to kill the mothers and babies that are wanted?

Absolutely sick

"The state health department is investigating eight reports of pregnant women who died from COVID-19 in the past four weeks, all of whom were unvaccinated, Mississippi State Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs said at the top of a COVID-19 briefing Wednesday."

Eight!! Deaths in 4 weeks, and what about comorbidities? General health of the patients? Did they really die FROM the rona or WITH the rona? More bullshit lacking any useful context, but it will scare the hell out of the sheep.

What they fail to mention is that ABC thinks that Mississippi is in Syria next to Kentucky.

Dissenter
connecting...