The CDC identified Vitamin E Acetate as a strong culprit in vaping related illnesses and deaths.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
abcnews.go.com
US/cdc-identifies-vitamin-acetate-strong-culprit-vaping-related/story?id=66854335

So I'm sure all the vaping bans will be immediately repealed right? right??

If the vitamin E is the real culprit, with the congressional lemmings stop their march to the sea and back off making vaping illegal?

This is old news.

With people dying of all kinds of drug related allergic reactions, vaccine reactions, or hospital tests each year this is very strange. Has anyone is Congress wanted to get to the bottom of why so many children suddenly have autism? How many died of vaping? It's very sad, yes, but what about the folks who go into the hospital, like I did, for a test and are given the dye that shows up in a xray, and die, as I almost did? So many people do die from tests , or die from botched surgeries, when a nick is made in the wrong place. If people were keeling over from vaping, then bring on the hysteria, but they aren't.

Maybe the local news will stop reporting that "THC was the common factor." Idiots.

well they can remove what causes these and then vaping will be safe

so much for libertarians being right about let every1 alone ... till harm is done

DUH DEATH is too LATE!!

Dissenter
connecting...