The alleged gunman who killed eight people at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis apparently browsed white supremacist websites a little over a year before the shooting.
40 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
abcnews.go.com
US/alleged-gunman-fedex-shooting-browsed-white-supremacist-websites/story?id=77182531

Here's the question: How did they know what he was browsing more than a year ago?

have you seen Chicago and all the Black supremacist shootings...wow you people are sad and pathetic racist calling yourselves journalist....

what you fools call white supremacist webs sites lol

Leave it to ABC. My favorite of this story is that he "purchased the guns legally", no he didn't. As soon as that suicide call came in last year and they validated it by taking his shotgun, he was no longer deemed mentally competent. Cops just didn't file the paperwork.

He was a Democrat. Of course he trolled right wing publications.

yeah, sure..................

So what? Just because a person might browse a particular website out of curiosity and wanting to learn more about a TOPIC does not make that person "GUILTY" of anything. I sometimes watch CNN, not because I "agree" with anything they're spewing, but I like to find out WHAT THEY ARE SAYING (what lies they're spreading). The same or similar motivation could be at play with people who might frequent a website about "neo-Nazis" or "white supremacy" or "effects of marijuana" or ANY TOPIC that might seem interesting at the moment. There is way too much JUDGING going on based on flimsy clues or fake evidence, when it is really NOBODY's business what a person might be curious about and thus might venture into a site to learn more. Having an inquisitive mind is NOT A CRIME! JMHO.

ABC news is racist..

So... Facebook? Or Twitter?

You know what? he was also exposed to a ad nauseatingly amount of subliminal ad council covid 19 commercials over the last year.

Dissenter
connecting...