Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett is expressing concerns that the public may increasingly see the court as a partisan institution
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
abcnews.go.com
Politics/wireStory/barrett-concerned-public-perception-supreme-court-79983899

When I say that WOMEN TREND LEFT, this is what I mean. She is trending left right in front of our eyes.

In this case, she is doing so through NAIVETY. She thinks she can just GET ALONG with the fucking communists across the room, and I'm sure everything is very cordial in that room... though TWO of the five "conservative" justices have been accused of fucking RAPE to prevent their POLITICAL appointment.

And the GORILLA in the room of leftward drift is that, if she were actually conservative... she wouldn't be there in the first fucking place.

#feminismiscommunism

Well, the three liberals vote together 99% of the time; on contentious issues they never break ranks. Chief "Justice" Roberts seems to believe his job is to never vote on principle but on some unspoken commitment to support the liberal position at least half the time.

And she insisted that “judicial philosophies are not the same as political parties.”

WRONG!

Politics is about one thing: WORLDVIEW. If you believe that the US Constitution is a LIVING DOCUMENT and should be rewritten to suit expedient political goals every year, then you are on ONE SIDE. If you think that the Constitution MEANS SOMETHING and should be READ and UNDERSTOOD as a guide for all law in the country... you are on the OTHER SIDE.

Why worry about public perception? Facebook will just roll out a new batch of public perception brainwash bots and all will be well for the DS.

She got a great book deal, just like Obama. Coincidentally of course she fell in line on not wanting to hear evidence in the election fraud cases, nor challenges to university vaccine mandates. So yeah, maybe the public is concerned about the court's absence or reluctance to tackle constitutional crisis.

Silly wench.

Basically saying she wants to vote based what perceived people want her to vote, from the perception of the media of course.

The Supreme Court? They're as useless and irrelevant as the rest of the government entities. May they all burn in eternal flames and heat.

I’m sure she'll fix that. Go ahead and prove how progressive you are to the media and others unethical people, Amy, and you’ve made them your judges.

The court technically is partisan but in only one direction. When a dem gets to appoint a new justice they find the most out in left feld person you can imagine. When the GOP gets an appointment 2 justices out of 3 will be swing votes who are just as likely to vote with the Dems as with the Republican appointees and don't get me started on Roberts the Republican appointee who threw in with the Dems.

Dissenter
connecting...