30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
abcnews.go.com
Politics/vaccine-hesitancy-eases-teeth-delta-surge-poll/story?id=79791316

I don't believe those numbers.

πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ "Easing hesitancy"? Hell no. We're all doubling down. Too many of the vaccinated are generating, I mean "getting", the new strains! Just look at Israel. Inject disease, get disease. No point in it. Might as well just keep taking my vitamins, thanks.

bullshit! 75 percent have not gotten the darpa death shot

75% oh fuck off. You don't give away free burgers donuts and lottery tickets if you are at 75%. You do that shit when you're at 10%, and then hype fake variants to scare the morons into submission.

No fucking way those numbers are real.

No hesitancy here, I just flat out refuse to take your poison, thanks...but no thanks.

more fake numbers from the jews propaganda outlets

Can't believe that 75% would voluntarily commit to poison themselves

I'm not "hesitant": I'm not getting the damn thing until there's a few years of data to assess the probability and severity of long term effects. Right now, the vax has the same standing as radioactive material in the early 20th century: we have some idea of immediate and short-term effects, but have no idea for mid and long term.

Even the short term are in doubt: there appears to be a biased tendency to dismiss or attribute other causes for short term reactions or effects. It's analogous to the Radium Girls of the 1920s: their symptoms were attributed to STDs rather than the slow-acting poison they were ingesting.

I will never take the death jab.

Dissenter
connecting...