U.S. Surgeon Gen. Vivek Murthy defended President Joe Biden's new vaccine mandates on private businesses, saying it's not an "unusual phenomenon" to require vaccinations.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
abcnews.go.com
Politics/murthy-calls-bidens-covid-19-actions-response-tackle/story?id=79961425

Vivek Murthy is NOT FUCKING AMERICAN:

"Murthy was born in Huddersfield, Yorkshire to immigrants from Karnataka, India."

Vivek Murthy fucking IS A SOROS FUNDED PLANT:

"In 2003, Murthy earned an MD from Yale School of Medicine and an MBA from Yale School of Management, where he received The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans."

#mysterysolved

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivek_Murthy

Edit History

2021-21-Su 01:21:26 pm

Vivek Murthy is NOT FUCKING AMERICAN:

"Murthy was born in Huddersfield, Yorkshire to immigrants from Karnataka, India."

Vivek Murthy fucking IS A SOROS FUNDED PLANT:

"In 2003, Murthy earned an MD from Yale School of Medicine and an MBA from Yale School of Management, where he received The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans."

#mysterysolved

Tyrant

Look at that dumb fuck.

Since the COVID jab of death is not a vaccine and increases illness instead of preventing it, and still is NOT approved by the FDA in spite of a fake bait and switch campaign to mislead the public into thinking otherwise, it is entirely different from real vaccines.

This NWO freak is not an American - how is he able to hold a US government position?

This guy was nobody before Obama found him and 'anointed' him. He seriously needs to return to the 'nobody' he was before the 'renegade' gutted American society in favor of Bush's 'chaos' plan.

Birds of a feather...

I used to think the military would stand up to tyranny, but as I see my Sr. leadership they just do what they are told, even if it in direct contradiction to the oath they swore to uphold... They are in it for their paychecks, honor has become secondary or tertiary.

I bet he's not a Christian. And that tells me all I need to know. Go get fucked by kali you heathen loser

Ever notice the only time you see sick people it's on Tee Vee or some MSM publication?

Dissenter
connecting...