The FDA has granted full approval of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, making it the first COVID vaccine to transition from an emergency authorization to full approval.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
abcnews.go.com
Politics/fda-grants-full-approval-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine/story?id=79599488

Thanks... But I'll wait until the human trials and the 10 year long term effects study on a live population is concluded before I make my call on this one.

This proves the FDA is as corrupt as the WHO. And it changes nothing, the Biden regime and their corporate puppets are still guilty of Crimes Against Humanity for coercing people into taking experimental medical injections.

Edit History

2021-47-Mo 09:47:42 am

This proves the FDA is as corrupt as the WHO.

HOW does the FDA grant full approval when the control group has morphed into the vaccinated group?

Given that there have been no pregnancies that have gone from conception to healthy live birth out of the millions of people who have been given this shot, the FDA has discredited itself with this move.

NO DICE!

I want LONG TERM DATA.

Check back with me in ten years and maybe we'll talk.

I dont care if you get Jesus to approve of your "commie the pooh flu shot" you can stick it where the sun dont shine!

Don't use their Discuss forum. It's totally saturated with shills for the state.

Looking the long list of FDA approved drugs that get recalled for the last 4 years. (Yes there are THOUSANDS)

Unless you are a complete idiot or Democrat, we all realize this was done for political reasons only and in any other environment, this "poison jab" would not have received FDA approval

Oh Yes. FDA Grants full approval of mass murder, aka GENOCIDE!

Dissenter
connecting...