Ahead of Tuesday's House select committee hearing on the Jan. 6 Capitol assault, GOP Rep. Liz Cheney called the probe "deadly serious" on ABC's "Good Morning America,"
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
abcnews.go.com
Politics/cheney-slams-critics-calls-jan-committee-investigation-deadly/story?id=79067504

Sounds like once again the "investigation" already has a predetermined outcome.

0bama's CIA & FBI, Robert Mueller, Southern district of NY, two Democrat impeachment committees & trials, the Hillary Clinton Wehrmacht, every main-stream media outlet, British Intelligence, and most likely both the Rooskies & the communist Chinese all "investigated" the crappie out of Trump and all of them came away with absolutely nothing!!!

I saw some footage from inside the capitol building earlier. People were milling around and doing nothing. They reminded me of my house cat when she goes outside and has no idea what to do next. This whole thing is bullshit--just like Lizzy's outrage.

Pelosi carnival of horrors, Unconstitutional, rip out the eighth amendment, fiasco. Hopefully it will be "deadly serious" to Pelosi later.

Edit History

2021-11-Tu 11:11:30 am

Pelosi carnival of horrors, Unconstitutional, rip out the eighth amendment, fiasco. Hopefully it will be "deadly serious' to Pelosi later.

Dissenter
connecting...